Ron Kohr, Susan Schubert
Specialties in Human Resources: Consulting:
- Training on diversity awareness, cross-cultural communications and specific cultures
- Consulting on organizational and management development
- Human Resources regarding hiring and retaining diverse employees
- Translation and interpreting services
Diversity Matters is a total outsource solution with a comprehensive approach to diversity. The purpose is to assist businesses, government and non-profit agencies to define their diversity objectives, formulate a business strategy as well as implementation actions. DM publishes a newsletter, “Diversity Matters in the News” to deliver current information on diversity-related opportunities, current issues in the local and world scene as well as useful resources.
Following are representative projects:
- Development of the program, “The Power of All ®” - a comprehensive strategy for teamwork and inclusiveness – in collaboration with The New School at Capital University
- Conference on diversity for health care professionals
- Training on specific cultures including Appalachian, Somali & Latino
- Introduction to diversity awareness program
- Specialized programs on diversity, stereotyping and specific cultures for educational institutions
- Partnering with The Columbus Metropolitan Club to create programs on immigrants, refugees and specific populations
- Organizing opportunities to bring international expert speakers to Ohio
DM prides itself on utilizing expert trainers and consultants with expertise, experience and depth of knowledge.